There are hundreds of dog breeds, but finding the right one for you and your family needs careful consideration. When you are thinking about getting a dog, ask yourself the following questions, and spend some time investigating the answers this will help you find a dog that fit best with your family and lifestyle.
- How much space will the dog need as a puppy as an adult?
- Where will the dog live?
- What size is your garden?
- Are there young children in your family?
- What amount of time can you dedicate to exercising your dog every day?
- Do you want a dog with lots of energy or one that has a lower activity level?
- Are there other pets in your home?
- How much can you afford to spend looking after your dog?